How to engage and retain staff for high performance
Research consistently tells us that the most significant influence on employee engagement is the relationship with their manager.
At the same time, we are in the middle of a employee engagement crisis, with over 50% of staff reporting they are not engaged. This statistic is even more concerning when the staff are on the front line with customers.
So what can a manager do to engage and motivate their team for higher performance?
- Costs of disengagement in the workplace
- Understanding motivation, drive, employee needs and preferences
- Engagement strategies used by successful organisations
- Engagement strategies you can apply as a manager
- Adjusting your management style to better suit your staff
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Understand what strategies are available to engage and motivate staff for high performance
- Determine the strategies you can utilise to engage and motivate your staff
- Set out a specific plan for how you will achieve this
Why you should attend the course
- Managers at every level will benefit from the opportunity to review how they can better engage and motivate their staff for high performance
- Ideally this workshop is conducted in-house with all people managers, but if that is not possible, you can take advantage of our public workshops
Complimentary workshops we also offer
- How to select and retain high performers
- Adapt your management style - Everything DiSC Management
- How to conduct successful performance apraisals
Book Now or Call (03) 9891 3500 for more information.
This workshop is only available in house. Please contact Driving Force to discuss further.