Relate and sell more real estate
Unlike any other sale, the sale of a house is a deeply emotional event. A house often represents a lifetime investment. For the sale to be a positive experience, the process requires more of the sales professional than a knowledge of “closing” techniques. In this situation, the relationship is everything. Handled well, it could lead to a never ending chain of referrals.
Are your representatives adequately prepared to achieve this?
All participants, including seasoned sales professionals, say that this course has revolutionised how they deal with customers. These are essential skills for real estate agents who require a high level of emotional intelligence.
At this workshop, participants gain a greater self-awareness and learn how to relate more successfully to a wider range of people; skills you can apply to vendors and buyers by:
- Discovering and understanding your natural selling style
- Recognising and understanding customer buying styles
- Learning how to adapt your selling style to your customer's individual buying style
- Building trust in customer relationships
Prior to the workshop, participants complete an online assessment. This allows us to produce a 23 page personalised report which is validated by research.
Ashley Collins has extensive experience as a successful salesperson in a wide range of contexts including real estate. When working in a highly competitive real estate area, he converted two out of every three listing presentations. He believes this is one of the most effective sales tools available.
For the last 6 years Ashley has been working as a sales trainer and coach, having received very positive feedback from many of his clients.
His style is warm and engaging. Ashley is sure to provide you with practical skills that you can apply as soon as you get back to the office.
What participants say
“This is one of the most useful courses a real estate agent could attend. I have since applied what I have learnt to all my vendor and buyer relationships. The results have been amazing!”
Eddie Fakhri, Director
Bill Schlink First National Real Estate
Before answering how much it costs, just think about
- How much extra $$ would you earn if you converted just one more listing presentation each month?
- Do you get along with most vendors, but want to learn how to win them over every time?
- What would happen if all your vendors felt that you really understood them and actively recommended you to their friends / family?
This course will easily pay for itself within one month.
This workshop is only available in-house. Contact us to find out more.